Isabellaaa Isabellaaa 46-50, F 4 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Community

No it is not like riding a regular bike.<br />
I have had an A2B for 2 years and absolutely love it. Goes about 20 mph and goes for about 20 miles on a charge. Costs about 30 cents to charge it. <br />
Everybody that takes it for a spin loves it.<br />
I purchased it for about $2500 and would buy one again in heart beat. One of the great purchases I've made in the last couple of years.

Best Answer

wow! THX

Best Answer
Best Answer

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX!

Best Answer

Like any other bike i would guess. Just that you have less leg movement, with that electric motor there..

Best Answer

Thx!

Best Answer

i want one of those

Best Answer

Sounds pointless. A regular bike helps my muscles. A car will carry me with better safety when I don't want exercise.

Best Answer

lol and the electric bike helps u work with 1/2 effort..so u can enjoy a little more...i guess lolllllllllllllllll

Best Answer

When I'm having fun time is of the essence. I would not want to draw out my exercise time due to electrical supplement to my effort, but to each their own.

Best Answer

why are u soooooo far in this pic????????

Best Answer

The camera couldn't zoom in any further. I've always been out in left field.

Best Answer

Biking isn't only for exercise it's also cost effective and cuts down on your carbon foot print.

Best Answer

Until I live closer to my work, a car is going to be the most effective mode of keeping me alive for transportation. We are not like Europe where housing is very close to work places. It would be nice, but the option is not available at my pay scale.

Best Answer