Its amazing, until the person you love..disappoints you!

Best Answer

Uplifting, euphoric, comforting, safe. It can also hurt and crush in the process, bring tears and doubt and jealousy. It can drive you up the wall or it can take you to the moon. <br />
Its different all the time and its worth it.

Best Answer

yes, it 's worth it :)

Best Answer

Weak and strong at the same time is the best desc<x>ription I heard, and it was from a Spiderman movie lol<br />
here ya go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQpZpx4cgtA&feature=related

Best Answer

awwww, you little romantic!

Best Answer

I don't know. I never had the experience to be loved back.

Best Answer

Its the most wonderful and painful experience I have had to date. Wouldn't give it up for anything.

Best Answer

If it could only be bottled....

Best Answer

Look in the mirror and ask the question. The face looking back is the best place to start.

Best Answer

You will know, there is nothing like it, I promise you, its beiing happy beyond reason, feeling fullfilled and stupid and like a kid again......

Best Answer

Kinda like eating glass while walking on fire with a knife stuck in your back!

Best Answer

There are ups and downs, like roller coaster.

Best Answer

safe and warm

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- may you all be safe &amp; warm

Best Answer

Wonderful and comforting.

Best Answer

awesome question. i guess we go through alot of emotions in life, love comes in all dimensions and colours, it is different each time.

Best Answer

Spring.

Best Answer

To be in love is to admire and devote oneslef to another and to neervously hope they feel the same way about you. Ocassionly this is returned but generally you wallow in a see of dispaire and self pitty and end up fealing like a dog at a dinner table, acknowledged and mostly ignored and dreaming of a scrap falling from the table while others take the feast for granted

Best Answer