I have never been in love so I want someone to tell me how it feel like. It would be much appreciated. ThanXx
XxRubyxXx XxRubyxXx 13-15, F 13 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Like being carried on a balloon to the stars- you feel so high and the higher you are the more gorgeous it is and becomes. When its over, its like a free fall to earth and the impact is as about as painful as your teeth being smashed into your skull. Its an ugly, yet wonderful business.

Best Answer

I have never really thought about It like that. I guess thats Why people are scared to Fall in Love xx

Best Answer

Like having to get an "A" on a test you didn't study for.

Best Answer

I can honestly Say that is Amazingxx

Best Answer

Love is a great thing. You can't stop thinking about that person. You miss being with them, you just want to do everything you can do to show them you care about them. It's a great feeling, it really gives your heart a workout. Even when your heart is broken.

Best Answer

The best and worst feeling in the world

Best Answer

Could it be both at the same Time?

Best Answer

Yes, yes it can. Happens to me all the time (with one person mind you)

Best Answer

It's one of those things that you only know when you feel.

Best Answer

Can't remember, it's been so long.

Best Answer

It's the greatest happiness you will ever experience but when you lose it you will feel the most depressing pain

Best Answer

There is an inner joy and a sense of security that comes with it and yet there is peace, quietness and a longing for the presence of that person.

Best Answer

Deserving.

Best Answer

well there are two side , there the caring and though full side and there the obsessed and controlling side

Best Answer

Lovely

Best Answer

Indescribable

Best Answer