Edgar Allen poe is dead , Henry Wadsworth longfellow is dead .....And I'm not feeling to well myself . <br />
Quote Mark Twain .

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Trying to get there gracefuly

Best Answer

Dank

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

In my mind I'm still young, and I still behave like I did in my 20's. But at 55 I wake every morning to aches and pains that weren't there that long ago. Now I know what it means to be "feeling your age."

Best Answer

I feel the same mentally as when I was a teenager but now I look older and have a few medical problems.

Best Answer

You are more settled with your life, or at least I am.<br />
Your not so accepting of someone crying wolf.<br />
body parts start hurting<br />
Time goes faster

Best Answer

It sucks. Makes me feel like I just threw away the last 20 years of my life.

Best Answer

I'm 66 and it feels like just what you might think of it as sad to have lost my outer beauty, tragic , I have lost a child, it is uncomfortable to have lost my supple skin , being all dried up in my face distorts and when we smile it looks like a frown , when we laugh it looks like we are cring , we cannot avoid the mirror, we know we are old ,our bones creek and we are racked with pain so bad it requires drugs to get through a day. I's awful.....

Best Answer

What a drag it is, getting old!

Best Answer