niranjankulkarni niranjankulkarni 31-35 11 Answers Apr 17, 2011

A recent study showed that people who have children have higher levels of depression, stress, mental illness, and negative emotions in general. Good luck with all that.

Best Answer

This is scary kind of an answer. But thanks for the warning signs. I will surely watch out for that ind of feelings.

Best Answer

You get the mental illness from your children, they are all crazy. Then, when you think you have all that behind you, they become teenagers...

Best Answer

You will love them with all of your heart , but there will be moments when your child drives you insane and you wish you could put them back up from where they came , but you'll still love them and you'll feel strong enough to take on the world to protect them.

Best Answer

Congrats (:

Best Answer

Thank you very much!

Best Answer

that kind of thing is different for everyone

Best Answer

you have to become one to know how it feels...when you first see your baby its an experience like no other you have ever had...a sense of wonder and awe...a "wow" moment...for fathers I expect a sense of "pride" "accomplishment" You will know when you actually are one.CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Best Answer

I will surely be proud. Thanks :)

Best Answer

If you are like most people, when you hold your son or daughter in your arms for the first time....or any time after that....you will feel a sense of wonder and pride....wonder that this tiny perfect human being has been created....and pride that you were part of the process of creation. THEN you will start to think about being a father, and what it means to be a good father.....and you will think of all the things you want to teach your child....and all the things you want to do for your child....and all the things you want to pass on into the future generations through your child....mostly love, and good parentling skills.

Best Answer

Thanks for the answer. I already started feeling like that :) <br /><br />
I am sure you are a very good parent.

Best Answer

A promotion in status which cannot be given by others.

Best Answer

Congrats! You are a father!

Best Answer

Best answer I can give you is that you will find a level of love in your heart for your kids that you never really knew existed. And you will find that they want to do everything you do, so you get a shadow most of the time. Love them, cherish them, try to raise them to be the best person they can be, and then at some point, usually about 25 or so, they will realize how good you really are. But from about 12 to 25, watch out, they will do things without thinking (realizing the consequences). National Geographic has a really good article about teenager brains, or the lack thereof, in this month's issue. Go read it and you will realize what you will be up against...

Best Answer

Don't worry if you don't feel like a father immediately after he pops out. It's different for the father and you'll feel it eventually. My biggest fear is giving birth and not feeling connected to the kid, despite the hormonal and biological advantage. <br />
You'll do great :)

Best Answer