seriouslycurious seriouslycurious 22-25 43 Answers Mar 30, 2010

Like heaven.

Best Answer

I agree, its heaven. I get my boyfriend to eat pineapple then it tastes ok. But its what it does to him that is heaven. He bucks up his hips and groans so big, it must feel so good to a guy?!! But i feel like i am playing a ****** video game and have it by the joystick. Ha Ha.

Best Answer

It feels awesome!! I love it!! You sucking away, he is moaning and you get to know when he is getting closer. His vocalization get's more intense, he may start to pump his hips a little...then, you feel his **** get even harder in you mouth and swell up....he's about to ***....an even louder moan, oh yes!! His **** starts to pulsate wildly in your mouth, then you feel the hot spurts of *** shooting onto your tongue and back of your mouth. I let him fill my mouth before I swallow it down...mmmmmmm

Best Answer

You can feel his body tense up, then his penis starts to swell, then you can feel his penis and testicles start to wiggle, and finally his penis and testicles start ******* and convulsing as he pumps his load into your mouth and down your throat. It happens extremely quickly, but it is absolutely the most amazing feeling in the world.<br />
As a side note, it feels absolutely amazing and I love doing it but, a guys load taste horrible. It is extremely salty and bitter.

Best Answer

Get him to eat pineapple or blue berries it helps a lot on the taste. What i do is put the thing deep in my mouth and gulp it down as it comes out, the first time you gag but if you do this it goes down without even tasting it at all. If you do it regularly (every day) then the guy only produces a little bit. But if you wait a week you get a huge load, yuck. My dads friend and I got to talking about this while watching a movie where the girls was blowing a dude. He said one day you will get to try that, i told him that i already do that. I was about 13. He said do you swallow and i said no but i would like to try it. He said nobodys home. I was so excited because he is so damn cute. I unzipped his pants and he showed me some things and i put it deep in my mouth and he said suck and gulp it down. I felt his thing swell up and pulse so big and his balls pulled back against his body, i was holding them and felt them pulling hard. It was so cool. I squeezed his nuts and sucked real hard and it shot down. I gulped it down and it was awesome. This guy went nuts he said it was so amazing and I was a natural. He said what made it so good was my true desire to make him come and i enjoyed it so much. He said it was the best ****** he has ever had!! So I took every opportunity to do it to him again and he responded so big each time, wow. Made me feel like a true woman.

Best Answer

It feels like a warm gush of the most delicious juice you've ever tasted. Warm and thick, I just let it slide down my throat.

Best Answer

I love to be on my knees submitting to a man and feel the power of his ****** through his pulsating hard ****. His hard thrusts into my mouth especially when he holds my head with his hands are very exciting. As his balls tighten and I feel his **** stiffen in my mouth I know that I will feel his ***** spill over my tongue and fill my mouth. I savor the taste of his *** and then swallow his whole load to show my gratitude.

Best Answer

Well, I know when he is ready to come when he pulls my head down on him to put it all in deep. I always hold his balls so they tighten up next to him, I just pull them down and tug on them. A guys **** will start pulsating real nice and his balls too and spasms occur that spurt it out in big pulses (bursts). I can feel his **** spasm real nice and of course you feel the hot blasts hit your throat (splash splash). I just suck deeply and take it in and every guy says its the most amazing thing he ever felt, so I guess I am good at it !! I can tell you that a girl that does not do it real regular will not hold onto her man !! My boy friends say their balls ache thinking about my ********....ha ha.

Best Answer

oh and my mom says that she just sucks on the end of it and before too long he empties his balls every time.

Best Answer

I was 8 when my step brothers friend came over to spend the night. I snuck into the room and asked him to come into my room. He got me to get on my knees and he pulled it out and I sucked on the end of it until he came and I had to swallow it because he had it deep in my mouth. It was no big deal and I heard my mother explain that stuff came out of them. What amazed me what how I could play with his testicles and get him hard and shoot it out again and again so many times. I felt like I was making his balls produce more juice and it made me feel like I was in control of him !!!! Its like sucking on an ice cream that never goes away.

Best Answer

I can tell you by experience that guys like this more than anything and they absolutely love you when you extract their stuff its a complement to their manhood ! It also makes them feel like a man, its a tribute to them.

Best Answer

You are an absolute Hoover, aren't you.... :-P

Best Answer

hi tinatina, i'm a guy but i had a similar experience at 13. i spent the night with my friend and late that night his older brother (15) got me into the dining room and showed it too me and got me to kiss it. kissing it led to sucking it, i had never felt anything like how i felt doing it. when he came i almost threw up but i didn't. i was so turned on i did it again a few days later, the gag response went away after a few times and i did it to him until they moved when i was 15. it is an acquired taste but feels great to feel it pulse and release in your mouth. it is total power over the other person. i love to be sucked, it feels very different than vaginal intercourse.

Best Answer

Kinda pulsating.. warm gooey.... Moist

Best Answer

I wish I had one of y'all freaky, sexy women too blow me off! This sounds really good and fun I want a girl to suck me real bad and call me big papi while doing it and then stick a finger up my butthole and rape it!

Best Answer

i would like to know

Best Answer

It tastes like candy if its a black ****...or its like warm saltwater if its a Latino...white guys taste like salty fruit punch.

Best Answer

i let my boy friend *** in my mouth for the first time ever. i didnt think i was going to enjoy it. but i did. we were both so turned on and it felt great to know that i was able to bring him so much pleasure. it didnt taste bad and it was nice and warm. it felt great! i cant wait to do that to him again!

Best Answer

Pretty damned good! It's SUCH a feeling of power, to be able to bring that kind of intense pleasure to another human being, whether male or female! I love to bring a woman to ****** using my mouth too!!

Best Answer

It feels like nothing you felt before. But some guys taste salty, its just the matter of what they ate before hand. But the taste of it. Ohhh my god its like one of the best things you will ever taste. One time i sucked this guy and his **** was 7inches. And hes load was tons, i swalled it with pleasure. I love the taste of ***. You have to try it! Youll love it! I want to suck somebody off right now and take their huge load right into my mouth and swallow it.

Best Answer

Ahhhhh yes, I need one of y'all to blow me off, y'all make it sound so good

Best Answer

exciting erotic, to feel him stiffen and moan then the pulse and jerk of the **** as his *** sprays in my mouth hitting the back of my throat when he has a large amount soaking my tongue

Best Answer

yeah it is so cool to feel it pulse and spasm in your mouth. I suck it in deep then and swallow as i suck and it goes right down without even tasting it. Most guys let out a huge groan of pleasure and i can see their knees weaken if they are standing. It must be awesome for them.

Best Answer

If hes eaten lots of pineapple it tastes like pineapple

Best Answer

like cold fire, if you are in love with him... like every fiber of your being is charged... best answer. The taste is no ob<x>ject. The passion is!

Best Answer

I would put REAL money on 99% of these replies saying how "wonderful" it is are all a bunch of 14 year old boys jacking off wishing they had a girl to do it for them...NOT actual women. 8 years old, BULLSHIT. ******* perverts.

Best Answer

I have to say, I'm told I'm an attractive (black) man and I've never in my life had that experience. It seems that black women are less liikely to take part in oral sex. Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of anything but a black woman since a white woman took my virginity back in the day.

Best Answer

Will someone do this to me

Best Answer

My mouth is open and ready for **** and ***......

Best Answer