Eccentricism23 Eccentricism23 16-17, F 13 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I've never experienced that, but it probably feels quite nice.

Best Answer

wonderful and as you get older you will find that mature people will accept you as you are. and someone special will LOVE you for who you are. i am who i am, i can't be anyone else, so why should i try to be. good luck to you

Best Answer

It makes your heart sing!

Best Answer

OMG that would be a miracle to behold something that I have good faith could be the very best gift one could ever receive.

Best Answer

wow that's really a great feeling i think

Best Answer

Yes I believe it would be cause there wouldn't be any pretense only real true feelings and nothing hidden.

Best Answer

but what if a person chose to hide what she/he feels? This is kinda weird but i got a lot of questions hehe

Best Answer

If they hid what they were feeling then it wouldn't met the criteria of your question would it.

Best Answer

I would like to think its a great feeling. Something to look forward to in future I guess.

Best Answer

It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

I've been burned so many times I can't really trust it.

Best Answer

Amazing.

Best Answer

It's awesome

Best Answer

It feels like a warm puppy

Best Answer