slashers slashers 13-15, F 2 Answers Jul 22, 2010

Well, first you have to have it in your mind that this is not a hand shake, but a sexual act. And you must accept it, and desire it. You must look at it and really like it. For me personally, I have to like the guy before I like the ****. Once I have that mind set. I have no problem. I'm be teen his legs and hopefully he's flacid. Once I know we are engaged I try to rush to his **** and get it into my mouth. I do this because I love the sensation of feeling his **** grow in my mouth. If I can I like to take it all in. And if their is room his balls also. I may tounge them and tease them. His flacid **** is in my mouth. I use my tounge mouth and lips and stroke it by stretching and pulling it rapidly. It'S extremely gratifying to feel the **** swell and get rigid. At this point focus on the head and make it tight for it to enter. Then just continue to slide down the shafts as far as you can go. Something I haven't learned yet is how to get past the gag reflex. When you get past this you can take his whole shafts in and stroke it when he gets close to *** ming let him<br />
It'S a personal choice to swallow, I do. Because stopping and spiting is a mood destroyer. One note I'd like to add. If any of you guys expect a blow job please be considerate shave your ***** and balls nice and smooth. Nothing more frustrating is stopping and fishing out a pube. Besides it feels so much better feeling that mouth puss sliding up and down your shaft.

Best Answer

I don't think strange, weird, or curious has nothing to do with it. It's about you. Personally, I prefer a guy who is cleanly shaved. Meaning the ****, scrotum, and the pad of skin directly above the **** anD the areas on the back side of the scrotum and the Tait , the area between the legs to the anise and high inside the legs where the torso meets the top inside of the legs. It just keeps pubs of your mouth and makes tounge and skin more sesual.

Best Answer