Hurts dont it.
LoneAlpha LoneAlpha 26-30, M 20 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

it devastates you and hurts like hell. Its like you can feel apiece of your heart break and makes you so sad. You feel like you have lost someone who you were never really with in the first place and that you have lost all hope of ever being them it, you feel destroyed inside.

Best Answer

Dry your eyes mate, there's plenty more fish in the sea.Not being cynical but you can't make someone like you.Concentrate on the people that DO.

Best Answer

Im not crying nor am I sad. Just hurt.

Best Answer

I've been there, so my feelings go out to you. I'm still sad but that changes nothing, i hope you have family to lean on. Best for your future.

Best Answer

Play some sad music, pull out the violens, walk under grey clouds for a bit then dust the shoulders off and move on. No point getting hung up it, someone else it out there.

Best Answer

I agree but Im not sad. Lol.

Best Answer

It hurts. Especially seeing them happy with someone else. Makes you feel angry, betrayed and alone

Best Answer

kind of like a knife in your throat. Or someone has taken your lungs out.. Im over dramatic i guess

Best Answer

Cruddy - till you realize you can't know why people are drawn to certain others, and you admit that there are people whose affections you didn't reciprocate but you held no ill will toward them and did not DISLIKE them. To each their own, just the way it is.

Best Answer

ull get over it.

Best Answer

Neutral

Best Answer

It freaking hurts.

Best Answer

Thats what Im feeling. :/

Best Answer

story of my life :s

Best Answer

Feels like old times...

Best Answer

It make you think you're not good enough and that hurts like "Hell"!

Best Answer

Like s h i t but you gotta move on.

Best Answer

Your right

Best Answer

I look at the person and try to figure out what the problem is and usually dont give a ****

Best Answer

Not so bad. Can't have everything.

Best Answer