Well I have seen lots of the "IT GETS BETTER" videos on youtube so i was just wondering about it :)
YoSoyBoricua YoSoyBoricua 18-21, M 10 Answers Mar 4, 2012

people are a little more tolerant as they get older. high school can be pretty rough

Best Answer

After you get out of high school ,you're old enough to work and make your own life. if you work hard you have more choices than in high school on who you want to hang around with not people you're stuck with Through hard work you can live where you want to.

Best Answer

sorry, don't know.. I'm still in high school myself

Best Answer

After high school, people realize there's this huge world that doesn't care about your cliques or how you dress or what sports you do (or don't). Those things are what someone is judged by in high school, but they mean very little in the real world. It's no surprise that people who act like they did in high school never go beyond serving your car at the gas station whenever you happen to visit home. Once you leave high school, the conditions for success shift to those who work hard and have integrity.

Best Answer

leaving your parents. trying to be productive and independent. Getting a sh.itty job, Sounds even better to you ehyy???

Best Answer

I only gets better when you actively seek to improve it.

Best Answer

......who told you that lie...........life goes downhill after high school............

Best Answer