I did NOT mention the Liverpool supporters
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 17 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

I try to take up a collection to send them back to Australia.

Best Answer

I don't see that where I live.

Grocery stores don't toss out food in the trash because people do rummage through them and it's not safe for them to eat that way.

They donate older/expired foods to Food Banks so people can take advantage of them in a healthier way.

Best Answer

envious :(.....wish i had one too

Best Answer

Damn man, you bring back childhood memories.

Best Answer

sad to hear that

Best Answer

Sad...then grossed out.

Best Answer

I wonder what to charge them next time.

Best Answer

Grateful that I got there first.

Best Answer

Thank fck I dont have to do that any more

Best Answer

sad to hear that

Best Answer

I used to go round the supermarket and get like the old stock out of the bins :-/ Thanks :-)

Best Answer

Sad. Millions of homeless people are one of America's dirty little secrets. Many people walk by them on the streets and look away as if they don't even exist.

Best Answer

helpless

Best Answer

Very sad,especially when there is so much food wasted. More should be done to make sure every one has at least one decent meal a day.

Best Answer

I honestly saw that! I seen a guy dig through a McDonalds trash bin, and picked out a Cheeseburger. I just kept eating my fries.

Best Answer

Where is God ? why should half of the world spend money to lose weight and the other half scrounge for food in garbage heaps ? Is this progress? Civilization ?

Best Answer