thinkandfeel thinkandfeel 36-40, F 9 Answers May 25, 2012

you think about them all the time, wishing they were with you... how life would be better that way. you think about what they're doing right now and if they're thinking about you and you just cant wait till the next time you get to speak even if it is just for a while but every moment counts with them.

Best Answer

Sluggishness and sometimes a raw feeling in my throat.

Best Answer

Depends what type of missing it is? My boyfriend and I are separated - at the moment indefinitely. And I miss him so much that words can't really describe it. I try not to dwell on it and just take each day at a time - every day apart is another day closer is what I constantly remind myself.

Best Answer

IT SUCKS. I'VE BEEN MISSING MY KIDS SINCE '99. HAVING HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN, NOW I SIMPLY EXIST. LIFE HAS LOST ALL MEANING & PURPOSE.

Best Answer

By not talking about it. Therefor no answer from me..

Best Answer

Missing someone in what way? Death, de-owning of. A family member, or parting your ways with a significant other? It's all different in the ways you deal and experience it.

Best Answer