AngelTrey AngelTrey 22-25, M 2 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Loss in the Family

You just have to hold on and walk through it, I just lost a good friend to suicide and also recently went through a bad breakup. There's no good answer as to the way to get through it except that you just have to keep on keeping on. When I went through all of that I kept waiting for someone to say something that would make it easier, I found that unfortunately only time makes it easier to get through! It's like a big wound, it will get a little bit better everyday. I'm so sorry to hear that your going through all of that at once but just remember that your not the only one and that someday things will be better.

Best Answer

i also got kicked out house same time tried kill myself ive died twice still here tho ...its been a year and half i finally getting better not homeless and look for another job but heart achs allot feel no love

Best Answer

I cope when I pray a lot.

Best Answer

i pray ill try it

Best Answer

Prayer won't make everything change on the outside, but it does help me get through it. I wanted to kill myself. There were three times when I wanted to kill myself really bad. I'm Catholic, so I'm friends with Jesus mom Mary, and I feel she kept me from killing myself those three times. So I'll say a prayer for you. :)

Best Answer

Hey, didn't you ask the question about nice guys not being liked?

Best Answer

thank you im also catholic i agree she did save you and jesus saved me well brought me back i died 2 times

Best Answer