Zombizee Zombizee 22-25, F 1 Answer Apr 14 in Community

There's 5 symbols on the bottom of your phone in the middle there's A pen shaped symbol, use that.

Best Answer

I suppose I should have been more descriptive. That does indeed allow you to post on a pre existing experience , but I'd like to make a new one entirely instead of having to choose from the list of them. Does that make any sense? ^^;

Best Answer

Yeah, I got you. The mobile app seems A bit more limited than using A tablet, I'm not sure you can post pics on the mobile app.

Best Answer

Yup, you can, at least I think so! But I can't see pictures sometimes. The mobile app is incredibly limited.

Best Answer

Yeah, if your friends with someone there's nowhere on the mobile app where you could see their pics. Then again you could just go on safari and then go on the EP website on your mobile then though.

Best Answer

I'll usually hop on my laptop if I want to do that. I use EP almost exclusively on my IPod because I find the site layout to be pretty horrendous.

Best Answer

Using A Laptop is the best but I mostly just use my phone for popping off quick messages.

Best Answer