IamDRock IamDRock 31-35, M 11 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Alcoholism

I dont know, it attacks me before I have a chance.

Best Answer

Call the police!

Best Answer

Theyd just laugh at me :(

Best Answer

Very carefully... ;-) I usually have my sandwiches on a french roll with lots in them, so I need to slice them in two, and navigate them with both hands, otherwise, it can get pretty sloppy.

Best Answer

So I need to go to France? I only have one hand I can't find the other one

Best Answer

No you don't need to go to France. Luckily, we've got our own version of the French Roll. Can't say how accurate it is though. And if you can't find the other hand, then be forewarned, part of your sandwich may end up in your lap, or on the floor for the dogs. ;-)

Best Answer

Dogs eat cats don't they? Why would they eat a sandwich? Should I make a cat sandwich? Will you help me find my hand?

Best Answer

lol I've seen dogs chase cats up a tree, but I've never seen them actually catch one... Dogs will eat anything they see fall to the floor, once it's there, it's theirs, or at least that's what they think....You know I'd help you find your hand, are you sure you're not sitting on it?

Best Answer

You are so wise... Please teach me these things... My hand might be in the sink

Best Answer

if it is in the sink, you'd better grasp it before it goes down the drain! Oh, and be sure to wash it before you wrap it around that sandwich, you never know for sure where it's been!

Best Answer

Oh I know where it's been and that's why it was soaking in the sink. That hand has a dirty mind of its own!

Best Answer

numbers don't eat.

Best Answer

What about letters?

Best Answer

Depends on the health of the eater and the sandwich.

Best Answer

I just had several heart attacks and strokes

Best Answer

Is it a bacon sandwich or tomato sandwich? Also, how many of your teeth are left and what infections or damage is present in your stomach?

Best Answer

It's bacons cheese and eggs. 2 teeth are left and my stomach is missing

Best Answer

Put the sandwich in a blender, liquify it with some whole milk and heated lard. Pour the mixture into your feeding tube quickly and liberally mixed with a lot of scotch whiskey. Tell the IRS to go f___ themselves and say your goodbyes to anyone you care about.

Best Answer

So I should put my tax return in the blender, call the IRS and tell him I love him and drink some cold lard?

Best Answer

There is no should. Just have a weapon handy if you don't like jail.

Best Answer

What if I like jail?

Best Answer

Then the world is your oyster.

Best Answer

Dammit. Just overloaded my sarcasm meter. *orders new batch of meters*

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

The sandwich eats you.

Best Answer

I better run

Best Answer

Left to right

Best Answer

Should I read a book too?

Best Answer

If you like, as long as you're turning your head in that direction

Best Answer

With their mouth.

Best Answer

Is that near my elbow?

Best Answer

No, near your azzhole.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer