one additional note, cuddly... it can only be done with YouTube videos and one other type that i have inconveniently forgotten at the moment!! :0]

Best Answer

Thank both you kind ladies so much. I did manage to get the video up. I felt like a right git asking to be honest. I can make a video game map and fabricate all resources to go in it but didnt know how to embed a video lol *blush*
It does tell you which videos are acceptable when you embed woobs but mine was youtube so it was all good =D

Best Answer

it's not you, it's EP!! they make posting videos hard, and posting pictures IMPOSSIBLE~!! glad you figured it out, cuddly! ....now i'm off to inspect your video! :0]

Best Answer

Get the video then press share , then em<x>bed then copy it . Go to story , press on the film ( looks like a roll of film ) button , paste the copied link into the box that pops up then press submit .

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your assistance. *bows*

Best Answer

I hope you understood it , wasn't the best explanation .

Best Answer

it was pefect got the job done =D Thanks again.

Best Answer

it was perfect got the job done =D Thanks again.

Best Answer