Selling one,s soul simply means that the that the ob<x>ject or situation at hand becomes one,s obsession in life.It is not done simply by uttering a vow to an entityWhat happens to anyone else that dies only God knows.

Best Answer

pst...........dont talk about illuminati..........they might kill you<br />
you might end up like lady gaga

Best Answer

they comeback as Steps aaaaaagggggghhhhhh

Best Answer

in the old days it was selling your soul to the devil for success ba<x>sed on really crappy soft rock ballads. Then when you died you were brough back to sell those same ballads as part of the Time Life Music Collection on late night TV

Best Answer

no they don't end up selling their soul in the music industry infact its other way round they create history, even after their demise people remember them

Best Answer

Do you mean their soul is in the music or lives on in the world after they die??

Best Answer

ofcourse soul in music ....soul never dies buddy

Best Answer

It doesn't matter how much money you have, or what you are famous for, or how much power you possess...we all turn to dust.

Best Answer

Maybe. I believe in the soul theory and in the trinity( the father, son and holy Ghost). So, I believe their is a heaven for us and our souls are immortal and they who whorship and believe in Jesus Christ our lord will be saved. Our bodies and dust, yes. But what about their soul?

Best Answer

their should be there

Best Answer

Good luck with that. I find very little proof or truth of any thing man has presented as such, especially something that has been edited hundreds of times. I still say dust to dust.

Best Answer