I'm 46, L.A. Creative, female. 1997 diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. Currently, do not know what to do with my life. I was in a Choir, 1st Soprano, is there someone out here who wants to sing with me? Live in (Woodland Hills) or (Los Angeles), CA. Please include your (photo). Michelle
michelle63 michelle63 46-50, F 10 Answers Oct 11, 2009

I think a more compelling question is:<br />
Why do humans think everything has a purpose?

Best Answer

i really like rubythursday's answer...i have a very dear friend in LA who is your age. she doesn't sing but she's a wonderful person, very disciplined, full of life, and also seeking her true purpose in life. it's kind of tough in LA, right? are you from there originally?

Best Answer

Hello, I've been looking for my purpose in life for a long time. I don't see me finding it any time soon. Sorry. It's just not as easy as it sounds.

Best Answer

I have no purpose in life so I can't tell you.

Best Answer

To find the purpose in your life, I think that you just have to bumble through life until you stumble upon your purpose

Best Answer