I think to successfully get over someone, you need to make an honest, logical decision, and a promise to yourself to do what is right for you; to stop talking to them, to delete them on Facebook and stop stalking them, depending on your situation and the relationship at hand. When we are into someone who is no longer good for our well being, it's always an internal struggle..And the decision comes first. It's not easy thereafter, but it does get easier, if you truly want it to. Best of luck.

Best Answer

We never talk, I don't have a FB, and I'm not stalking him. It just bugs me that the blasted thing is around.

Best Answer

It really is bothering..It's an awful feeling to have someone on your mind, and this is something that will likely lead you in your adult life too. Truth be told there's no shortcut, only time heals these wounds. Focus on yourself, what you need, do what you love and leave yourself little time and energy to think about him. Eat lots of ice-cream!

Best Answer

I like that idea.

Best Answer

I've found the only cure is time. The greater the crush, the more time it takes. When you fall in love with someone, that's when it gets complicated :/

Best Answer

Great. If it's already been a year, how much longer?

Best Answer

My last proper crush lasted about a year, so it shouldn't be too long now, fingers crossed! Unfortunately that was nothing compared to how I'm feeling now.

Best Answer

:) thanks.

Best Answer