I'm 49 years old,have never been married,Have No kids,No Girlfriend,No friends of any kind and I work a Thankless job that only allows me to live paycheck to paycheck.<br />
I live with my batsh** crazy mother only because she begged me to move back in after my father died so I have no life.<br />
You are a teenager who is at the starting line of Life and has the world by the balls and you're complaining about your sucka$$ life.<br />
Well I'm sorry you're depressed but I would sell a kidney and my left nut to be your age again because then I could appreciate life more.

Best Answer

You're right, you are in a sh*tty situation. Well I'm sorry I came on here to ***** when I'm depressed since there was nobody else who would listen. I guess I should be more sorry that you even saw the post, because if I was in your shoes I would be PISSED if I saw some 17-year-old little sh*t on here bitching about his problems. Fact is I've been taking life by the horns all my life and get sh*t back despite my efforts. We can both learn a lesson from this. We can feel sorry for ourselves and just wait for death to come knocking or we can get back on that bull and try again. I've got my whole life ahead of me, and today is the first day of the rest of your life. Are you going to just lay back and let life screw you over, or are you going to get back up and remind life who's boss?

Best Answer

First, You are still young which means you have your life ahead of you ...Uh I know thats cliche and corny but its the truth. Eventually you will meet someone that you will love kicking it with. It is natural in life for all of us to have moments of feeling lonely even when you are married with 4 children ..there are times when you feel like no one is down and you feel like you are not having fun or doing what you want to do at that particular moment. Take this time to do you. Whatever excites you as an individual ..now is the time to do it. Whether its reading, watching your fave show or playing a video, picking your nose. ENJOY ENJOY cus when you are married with children...Lawd you are going to long for these days.

Best Answer

But that's exactly what I've been doing, studying music and working in technical theatre is exactly what I love to do. It's just that when I put so much hard work into it, I only get screwed over by the people that were too busy having all the fun to care or even notice that I've been building half of the show myself and doing everyone's job for them since I'm the only one that seems to give a sh*t anymore

Best Answer

Trust me..that hard work you are putting in will pay off for you one day. You are not working for the other lazy bums around you, you are working to perfect YOUR craft. We will see who's laughing when you are the one with the full time career. And dont be afraid to hold others around you accountable. Call them out on their BS.

Best Answer