My my my, no-one is a winner in everything, a very clever person may feel stupid doing certain things.<br />
Anyway life is too short to mourn over one's loserhood.

Best Answer

That is true and yes life is too short to mourn however when you never seem to win and still havent won at the one thing held most near and dear then what?

Best Answer

Is love about winning?

Best Answer

caramelicious..... I am just now realizing that not achieving my dream of a long happy marriage and family is not my fault.... I simply have not met a man who wanted to prove he was worth my time, energy and love.... doesn't mean I didn't give it to them, but every one proved to be unworthy..... I celebrate being alone now....... I'm much happier with a book and some sunshine, and preferably a body of water nearby..... I no longer feel like I need someone, and I don't feel like a loser for being alone.......<br />
I do hope you can find the same peace..... but also remember that many people don't find the one they're meant to be with until they are much older than we are...... My mom just got married after 25 years of being single..... she married her childhood sweetheart..... their wedding invitations said "after 40 years, we finally got our act together" Sure, they'll never have children together, but some couples are quite happy only ever having had each other.... It's hard to accept when you're a woman in your thirties who can almost literally feel her eggs diminishing, but now I'm even glad I don't have children... well, in a way.... but I just try to remember that I DO have a family.... just not in the format I had hoped for..... I love all my nieces and nephews.... they are almost like my own.... even better, I'm not responsible for them (though I happily would take them on if something unspeakable were to happen)<br />
Life doesn't always work they way we wanted.... or the way we thought we wanted..... but sometimes, it works in a way so much better than we would ever have dared to dream about... there was a time I couldn't imagine life without a dream of a family..... but now that I'm here, and accept it, I like it a lot more than I would have thought.... and it leaves me open to be able to uproot myself to go to anyone I love who needs help..... it allows me to be there for the people in my life who have always loved me......<br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

the existence of losers is an urban myth

Best Answer

Noone is a loser, unless they don't try

Best Answer

I understad your point and yes , In God's eyes we are all winners, however that doesn't mean that a person can't feel like a loser.

Best Answer

if you are like me and everything seams to fail, nomatter how hard you try , then you will just except it and hope the next life's better

Best Answer

read born to win.

Best Answer