you start telling him all the things that you do well, how you contribute to the organization and then say, I think that $-- would more reflect the world that I do

Best Answer

**the work that I do**

Best Answer

That is just the thing, I transferred recently and am already the most useful person there in his words specifically in front of others. I get the gist of being in a large company where your boss has to get approval from their boss for your pay, but honestly, I am at a loss for words on how to respond to being lowballed. May just pack up and head to some other state for a better job. Florida is a dead end.

Best Answer

it wouldnt bother me, ive been out of work and i wouldnt worked for $5 an hr just to work

Best Answer

"Well sir/ma'am, I believe my work at this company is no longer needed."

Best Answer

Im a unlucky 20 year old who lives on his own with a car and insurance which cost are unreasonably high. Added to that my degree is still incomplete due to my crap luck which even now plagues me since my admission adviser who was supposed to call back everyday for the past two weeks has not called back. Oh yea, classes were supposed to start tomorrow. So yea.. not exactly an option.

Best Answer

You have no idea how the business world works then, lol.
Have fun.

Best Answer