converted converted 46-50, M 4 Answers Jun 20 in Community

Depends on the person. While some teens think teachers are ******** other think they're doing their job.

Best Answer

Truly??? On a truthful level??? Wow me loves your response. It has truth but lays in an area that makes me beg for examples to debunk until we agree on an example. Lol.

Best Answer

You said how does one see so I tried to give an example that related. I couldn't give you a list of rules to further explain how you can tell the difference because with different circumstances come different ones.

Best Answer

the use of ego is more self centered, more of the feeling of self importance; a justifiably sensible act would be one that is ba<x>sed on reason and logic, ego wouldn't have to factor into that.

Best Answer

So in other words its tough until practiced enough???

Best Answer

we don't need to act with ego; ego is perceived power but its always false. a sensible act would make more sense, if indeed it were justified.

Best Answer

Best Answer