Slashrattlenroll Slashrattlenroll 41-45, M 9 Answers Feb 21 in Community

You lean on the people who care for you and they try their best to help you keep your head up. It isn't easy but you have keep fighting.

Best Answer

Thanks Copper.. that's some great advice. I got out of bed, so I guess that's a start.

Best Answer

Sometimes that is half the battle. I have had several days where I didn't quite make it so I get it. Baby steps.

Best Answer

sorry Slash - hang in there. I don't have an answer for you, as I've asked that question many many times myself.

Best Answer

Oh I'm hanging believe me. Hanging on by a guitar string! Lol

Best Answer

it's hard...

Best Answer

Yes it is... but I'm trying.

Best Answer

good, me too... I'm better now..hope you do the same :)

Best Answer

Just remember it's up to you on how to react to a situation. Don't sweat the small stuff and try to deal with larger problems one at a time. <br />
Be thankful for an remind yourself of all the good that you have or have had. :)

Best Answer

Thank you... those are very wise words to live by.

Best Answer

this is your one life on this earth as you being who you are; either you let life defeat you, or you stand up and say, never!!!!!

Best Answer

Hang onto that one truth: all my surroundings are keeping me down

Best Answer