Listen to a Justin Bieber album. If that doesn't make you want to kill yourself, then I don't know what will.

Best Answer

Here is the comment I made in Yahoo about a celebrity suicide. Just reposting it here:<br />
“And the Devil scores again! I have witnessed a suicide by .22 on video. Ideal gun for taking your own life. Cheap. And the bullet will just bounce around in your skull! After shooting you'll just slump over and drip blood from your orifices... nose,ears,mouth. The person was far more interesting to watch before the suicide... the fidgeting, hesitation, standing up, sitting down, standing up again, etc.”<br />
Life is always far more interesting than a dead corpse. It was a surveillance video. And the gruesome minutes watching the corpse simply drip are really sickening and heart-breaking.

Best Answer

Knowing that God likes me and that the blood of Jesus is more than enough for me would help me to face death.I like the verse in the Bible that says that Abraham died "full of years and satisfied,like a sheath of wheat ready for harvest".<That helps me too.

Best Answer

merely by living...

Best Answer

Courage? Death is inevitable, I think only elderly people are apt to accept death because they have lived a long life and have enough of this place. I fear death because there are many things that I have yet to experience. hmm..interesting question though, you got me thinking.

Best Answer