It is an algorithm that determines the best solution of selection for you on likes of whale snoring.

Best Answer

Yes but the algorithm is spot-on! It's pretty damn freaky.
How many variables does it use? Nerdy talk woo!

Best Answer

Crimson and Clover, over and over! btw this is from Talking Heads station - my top fave. I danced at my first high school dance to this song. How the **** does she know this ****??????

Best Answer

so you are a complicated woman to figure out, I'm glad to think of you as an interesting and unique. the question of where those indicators of your interests are being harvested from within your laptop and computer already.
What did you eat and who did you tell.
does your facebook follow you everywhere and those thoughts you tweeted about us funny how they found you again. In a song, a musical style and genre, singer and band. You told Pandora what she needed and all she did was serve you music

Best Answer

Except it's not off my laptop, or iPhone. it's from my TV!!!! I just got Violent Femmes Blister in the Sun. I LOVE that song. I've seen the Violent Femmes.

Best Answer

if data mining is that good, we should be scared

Best Answer

She askes you the answer in your sleep and then tells you when you wake up.

Best Answer

But how does she know that's my favorite song of that day?

Best Answer

I don't really know so don't worry about it. : )

Best Answer