Oddandsingular Oddandsingular 56-60, F 41 Answers Apr 26, 2011

Be thankful I'm not an American. If I were, I would become violently ill.

Response:

... and I thought Bush and Cheney were Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber!

Best Answer

I nearly hurled as I typed the question!

Best Answer

The horror! The horror!

Best Answer

EvesHarvest always says the right thing!

Best Answer

Not that great, but for damn sure we'd quit wasting money on government agencies that produce nothing but gov't jobs. And maybe he'd have the sense to turn our Dept. of Offense back into a Dept. of Defense. We can drop a million dollar bomb into the middle of a card table half way around the world, but we can't secure our own borders. And for sure he'd know that you can't improve an economy until you do things to help small business besides give double-speak speeches. At this point, anything would be an improvement, but then, that's what we said about W and look what that got us - the worst President in my lifetime.

Best Answer

If the US population was stupid enough to run a Trump/Palin ticket, and they were somehow able to win, it would definitely be time to emigrate. Politicians are problematic around the world, but this pair would represent a complete departure from sanity.

Best Answer

Sometimes it seems we are rapidly approaching that "departure"

Best Answer

Watch out answerers, Trump will sue you! He keeps threatening GoAngelo on twitter

Best Answer

he's laughable

Best Answer

oh please!! I just ate dinner !

Best Answer

Deep breaths, in and out in and out

Best Answer

I weep for the America.

But they were the only two options I'd vote Trump over Palin in a heart beat. If I'm gonna through away my vote it might as well be to some who is somewhat business savvy as opposed to that nothern red-neck. In my opinion they both have the same amount of political experience.

Best Answer

The America thanks you for your tears.

Best Answer

The very thought makes me sick to my stomach!

Best Answer

This question has made several people queasy

Best Answer

Shirley, you jest!

what a drastically useless pair they would be.

i still think we need to stick big ears on him and a haircut, and call him ross perot..

or her, for that matter

both!!!

Best Answer

Don't call me a Jest !

Best Answer

it does not sound good to me ?

Best Answer

you may stay

Best Answer

like hell

Best Answer

Hell is right

Best Answer

Both Trump and Palin are two of a kind. They are narcissists. They are in love with themselves. Both are power and money grabbers. Palin should go home and live in her igloo. Trump should just go anywhere he can shut his mouth. Neither gives a damn about the people in this country. Neither is qualified to be a garbage collector let alone the Presidency. They are not good but the epitome of EVIL.

Best Answer

Seems to me that you have just aptly described just about every politician on the planet.

Best Answer

Sounds like it's time to buy a passport.

Best Answer

would you mind picking one up for me while you're out? I'll pay you later

Best Answer

fortunetly, for the grace of god, (and i'm an atheist) that won't happen. trump won't take the pay cut from his inane t.v. show. but if it did happen in some sort bizzarro moment i'm moveing to canada.

Best Answer

I hope you are right. I got my "go bag" ready just in case.

Best Answer

A much better sound than B.O. and J.B.

Best Answer

or O J

Best Answer

Yea Good......Good for NOTHIN!

Best Answer

correct

Best Answer

Guess we might get a better take on which is worse, stupid or crazy.

Best Answer

both equally scary

Best Answer

Not good. While the D might talk good game, he has just enough scratch to be able to have the dog walked on him by JPM and the "Golden Sac's" boys.

You either need a President (in the ideal, skittles ******** unicorns world) who has enough financial clout to crush them or someone who has so little to lose that they say "F-It" and just go for the takedown of them with the masses. Back to the constitutional money afterwards...

Best Answer

Ah what did you say! lol

Best Answer

Id go for palin but not trump. You asked and I responded, And your reply was [ please, slowly back away from the computer and don't make any sudden moves..] No room for opinions, Only funny sarcastic comments ...Interesting concept of a one sided view... Respectful my opinion... Not being sarcastic just honest.

Best Answer

One sided view? Look up the word "fun"

Best Answer