My w.ife eats like a pig. All kinds of junk food. Mac and cheese, cake, lots of ice cream, chocolate. The other day we went to the pool and Instead of swimming she went to the snack shack and got 2 huge pieces of pizza! Her bikini is looking a bit tight but with her diet/ exercise she should probably be 200+ lbs instead of 118 (she's 5'2").
newgain285 newgain285 31-35, M 10 Answers Aug 25 in Health

O.0 lol don't worry. She won't be skinny for long...

Best Answer

You think her luck will run out?

Best Answer

I'm just teasing you... How would I know??? It's not about luck.. It's about burning vs. intake of calories o.0

Best Answer

Yeah but she intakes a lot of calories! I'm 6'2" she's 5'2" and she eats as much as me at every meal! It's incredible!

Best Answer

O.0 ok!!!!! O.0

Best Answer

I was that way as well until I turned 55.

Best Answer

Well that is a long time! Then what happened?

Best Answer

I got heavy,then I learned to regulate my weight.

Best Answer

why are you complaining?

Best Answer

I'd like to see her get a bit chubbier.

Best Answer

you can't be serious!!! Most men would LOVE to have a skinny hot wife

Best Answer

Well I love to watch her enjoy her food and I enjoy seeing her butt barely fit into her jeans and imagine the day when it is too fat to fit in them.

Best Answer

be careful what you wish for...old saying: "You can tell how happy a woman is by the size of her butt"....LOL

Best Answer

Well then she's getting happier. Just hope she keeps getting happier!

Best Answer

Why is she eating so much junk food? Junk food makes me feel like crap.

Best Answer

I guess she just craves it.

Best Answer

She might actually have a health problem - instead of it just being a great thing. If she's in her 30's, her metabolism would have already been slowing down for years.

Best Answer

Well she's not skin and bones 118lbs on 5'2" is not too skinny by any means. I'm just surprised it isn't more.

Best Answer

Just a matter of time

Best Answer

Metabolism!

Best Answer

Can't last forever though right?

Best Answer

Well it depends, as she ages, her body will begin to slow down, so I imagine she'd getting a little more fat in less time. My foster mom was in her 60's. I know she's old. No comment making on that XD and she had high metabolism when she was younger. Very petite and skinny, if you may ask. So, a few summers ago, she got really sick, and the sickness was making her lose weight fast. She was already underweight to begin with, so it was a huge problem. I told her to eat a lot of junk food, and so she did. It took a lot for her to gain weight! And now she's a laptop potato and eats a lot. She's fat now... THE END :D

Best Answer

she must have a mega good metabolism there! lucky woman!

Best Answer

Yeah but no way it can keep her trim forever.

Best Answer

High metabolism, she's lucky.

Best Answer

For now

Best Answer

High metabolism or genetics

Best Answer

Her mom is actually huge so I don't think it's genetics...

Best Answer