Is there anything you feel can be done to change this reaction?
simon0470 simon0470 41-45, M 16 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Health

!!!Gay!!!

Best Answer

Hence is why, society sucks.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yh but itz da Truth

Best Answer

Where'd u get this QUESTION from guy , ....box a FROOT LOOPS? ...or CRACKERJACKS?

Best Answer

Everyone's should cry sometimes. When society doesn't allow it, shame on them.

Best Answer

Who gives a shite what others think. Just forget them and let them freak out without acknowledging them. It is they that have the problem, not the man crying.

Best Answer

Depends on the situation. Lots of men get teary eyed as do women. And a full on cry or bawling would be expected with a tragic loss. But for real, what is creepy is a man or a woman in a full on bawl over something trivial. Society sees a woman do this and they are like, overreacting drama queen...when they see a guy do it...overreacting drama queen. No double standards!

Best Answer

I feel that society doesn't react well to seeing a man crying. It seems as if he's weak or unstable.

I'm really embarrassed to be seen crying, but I've been going through a lot lately and can't help but do it all day, on and off. I usually, run to the Men's room and lock myself in a stall. I had to say that my eyes have been red from allergies to keep people from asking. Someone told me yesterday that it looked like I'd lost my best friend.

Best Answer

These days, they'd probably feel serious about the situation or feel sorry for the guy if this happened in real life... I don't think this needs changing!

Best Answer

Who cares? You feel what you feel. All men, yes...all, feel pain and sorrow in their life

Best Answer