hippytiff112609 hippytiff112609 26-30 12 Answers May 15, 2012

I know I can not forgive some people for what they have done but over time you just care less for those who did whatever they did to you. It takes a long time to get to that point. I wish there was an easy way to get over it but there is not. Just try and focus on the good people and things in your life even if they are few and far between they can keep you going.

Best Answer

Well, from my experience, on n both ends,it all depends on the feeling you have for the one that betrays. No matter how angry you are,you were owprobably once ii n love with that same individual, you must decide if you shared a trngue love, or a convient situation with 1 true purpose, to fill a void in your life.if it is love,be careful,for anger and pain can and often time does over power love and mask it from your own heart. Don't let your anger convince yuu to turn your back on that once in a liftime true love,if you do, you WILL regret throwing something so real and truh ly special away. BEST OF LUCIN TO YOU, you have a very difficult road to travel.

Best Answer

You may not think this will help but I found praying for them and forgiving them over and over again.

Best Answer

I wish I knew... If you ever find out how, let me know. I continue to torture myself by still talking to the person who hurt me to my core. I feel like I'm going to be sick, every time I think of what he did to me. I don't think I will ever get over it. Never. I told him out loud that I forgave him, but I really didn't. It kills me everyday

Best Answer

A very tough question. There are many people I dont """see" myself forgiving. Possibly the pain may suside upon forgivness. I dont know Im sorry I dont

Best Answer

If you dont forgive...then the only person you are hurting is yourself. You can't change what has happened, time will heal your pain, although you may never forget. Wishing you well :)

Best Answer

Put you r mind on something else ansmove on with your life and try to avoid the hurtful person, Give it to God and let it go.

Best Answer