The owner of an Indian clothing store said Wednesday that he would only change its name from "Hitler" if he was compensated for re-branding costs, amid a growing row over the new shopThe outlet, which sells Western men's wear, opened 10 days ago in Ahmedabad city in the western state of Gujarat with "Hitler" written in big letters over the front and with a Nazi swastika as the dot on the "i". "I will change it (the name) if people want to compensate me for the money we have spent -- the logo, the hoarding, the business cards, the brand," He put the total costs at about 150,000 rupees ($2,700). Shah insisted that until the store opened he did not know who Adolf Hitler was and that Hitler was a nickname given to the grandfather of his store partner because "he was very strict". he told AFP by telephone from Ahmedabad. "It was only when the store opened I learnt Hitler had killed six million ....http://ca.news.yahoo.com/hitler-clothing-store-stirs-anger-india-133743884.html
ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 5 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Hobbies

I think he's probably telling the truth Hitler probably isn't as big of a deal in India

Best Answer

LOL It's just a name. Is it located at 666 Nahtzi Avenue?

Best Answer

lol ...you make me giggle so much on here.,,

Best Answer

I read this article too. And honestly I think that this was just a publicity stunt because who doesn't know who Hitler is? Also when most people open a business they do a little research before they choose a name and I'm sure that someone said something to him before he officially decided on that name.

Best Answer

One thing that can be said about the Nazis is that they had some pretty swank officers uniforms.

Best Answer

LMAO yes yes they did...

Best Answer