Dazey1993 Dazey1993 22-25, F 17 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Welcome, your Highness....<br />
There are so many gook folk here on EP..Come and join the journey.....

Best Answer

am new here too hope this question helps for me too :)

Best Answer

Welcome to the nut house! lol You just ask questions, Write stories, Confessions and get to know people that way. Goodluck. :)

Best Answer

I felt the same way when I first found the site. Really, you do gain some "friends" -- but not the same category as the friends you know and interact with on facebook. Your EP friends are often not known by their real name but there is a kind of open interaction that happens and if you ignore what you are not comfortable with and engage with those that are interesting you will find it rewarding. I go to the questions and answers more than any place else. Welcome and enjoy.

Best Answer

you click my picture , choose add to circle and i will end up as a friend ;-p

Best Answer

And now a message from your local EP Support Volunteer , Look just below your user picture avatar under the two headings of Home & Profile Just above Video you will see your first Blog option which you can re-Edit at any time , then you have your stories option (Your own life experiences ) Since EP is ba<x>sed on sharing , your stories will auto refer you to users with life experiences in common , Your User Account settings allow you to be as open or as Private as you prefer .

Best Answer

avoid people wearing diapers.

Best Answer

Well I am still kinda learning. Nice to meet you.

Best Answer

Boy are YOU in the wrong place. Friends are people who you meet face-to-face hun.

Best Answer

You join groups that are similar to your interests, then you find other people like you, then you add them to your circle, then they add you and then you have friends! Welcome btw

Best Answer

Trust me this site sux. Haha

Best Answer

You're doing it, sweetie. Ask, answer, comment.. you'll meet all sorts of people.

Best Answer

write a few tstories and coment on a few others. always be nice and honest and you'll atract friends before long. Be carfull of the pervs though.

Best Answer

Basically you turn up, ask some questions, wait for people to answer, end up talking to them about their answer, then ask them questions in private, then use them for therapy, then build up a circle of people you don't know, then write a bunch of useless stories that help nobody, then laugh a lot, then cry a lot, then hold private discussions in public, then delete your account, then come back.

Best Answer

Nicely put. lol

Best Answer

The full circle of EP life!

Best Answer