The only way he will sleep on my bed, is if he can curl under my right arm and sprawl across my neck. He's a massive Maine coin cat so it's really not as cute as you'd think.

Best Answer

Awww...I think it sounds ultra cute! Like a giant breathing teddy.

Best Answer

Yeah but my face gets overheated and breathing is insanely hard!

Best Answer

Ah ha! Not fun, I had a cat who would gradually creep up the bed until she was right on top of my face and then sit there gleefully licking my hair.

Best Answer

Ahah

Best Answer

One of our cats named Anthony ,shows us he is incharge, because when he needs feeding he starts to scratch up the carpet. so we have to rush and feed him...haha

Best Answer

Yup I pay for it too if food is not provided at the required daily routine times!

Best Answer

When we open the door to let her in and she takes time to stretch and then slowly walk in, we have to stand out the way as well, she likes a clear path :)

Best Answer

:) I can relate!

Best Answer

Mine also has to be FIRST through the door.

Best Answer

She is old so we have to humour her.

Best Answer

oh yes, like we have to STAND out the way haha. She is older than my kids, my first baby and very dear to us all now. My childhood cat, when it was raining, I used to get an umbrella, carry her out, hold the brolly over her whilst I dug a hole for her, she would do her business, then I would cover it up and then carry her back in !!!!

Best Answer

OMG! *Smiles at the image.*

Best Answer

God's honest truth haha. I did it once really heavy rain could tell she was dying to go. After that she would put on paw on the wet floor and then look up and me, haha, "Ok I'll go get the umbrella" haha.

Best Answer

My cat is smart enough to let me think I'm still in charge.

Best Answer

By being. His ability to take charge was innate, and his ability to let me know what an honour it was to serve his every need still made me feel good!

Best Answer