MissFlanagan MissFlanagan 22-25, F 5 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in LGBT

It was probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do and I hated it, although once it was over it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

In some respects I was able to be who I am instead of pretending.

Would I do it again. NO. once was enough.

Best Answer

It was horrible iv'e done it twice and i am halfway out of the closet but i don't feel completely out like i should feel and i really don't wanna take anymore steps because it will end horrible.

Im sick of the judgment and the lack of understanding of everyone around me and im scared if i don't slam the door now it may fall apart. no if i ever did it again i would wait longer.

Best Answer

I am hetero, and I applaud those who have come out

Best Answer

It was almost a non-event. My family must have suspected but I had never dated anyone so I didn't know it myself until I was 21. My twin brother did tell me at age 19 that he was positive I was either bisexual or gay, and to always leave myself open to every possibility. Turns out he was right.

Best Answer

I will pray for your deceived, lost soul...

Best Answer