I take natural steroid hormone pills derived mostly from fenugreek. I notice increases in testosterone but I am working out quite hard and have been for a month 1/2, as well as eating at least a thousand calories over what I'm supposed to (mostly carbs, and fat but protein too.) and I am not getting bigger. I've Iost weight since and I don't want that. (I am one hundred and three pounds) each pill has 200 mg of the powder in it, and I take about two or three pills each night. Would an increased dosage make the pills give effect?
JohnParlor JohnParlor 22-25, M 2 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Health

No hun. Dont take any of that stuff. Its not good for you. Just eat and exercise

Best Answer

You are at the best age for a male to train. Your body already is producing the most testosterone it ever will in your life..so at this stage I wouldn't reccomend adding anything. Instead of extra calories from carbs & fat use the ready to drink protien shakes."Muscle Milk" is a good one. If the cost is a strain on your budget they also make a powder<br />
to mix yourself, in a blender throw in some ice or a frozen banana for a frozen smoothy

Best Answer

I have never heard of fenagreek as a test booster.
GNC & other vit stores carry a product called Yohimbe which is a test precurser, that have given many guys good results. If you have the money there are several andro supplements that will incourage your body to make more of its own test. They are usually locked up because of the high demand & price.

Best Answer

You may be overtraining if you are loosing weight, another thing is are you on a good clean body building meal plan ? There are lots of good books out there Arnolds Encylopedia of Body Building" is a good 1.Another is Gold's Gym Hardcore Traing Manual is a good source of info.
You sound like what we call a hard or slow gainer.You my need even more calories from protien. If you are doing any cardio stop u probably don't need it. Have your body fat percentage is, done by the caliper method.Then you will have more of an idea off what changes need to be made. Feel free to contact me if you have more questions.

Best Answer