i was told to do this but i don't think i am that in touch with my universal release side of things, i feel like if i write it, it should be sent.
40ishgirl 40ishgirl 41-45, F 9 Answers Apr 12, 2012

It's extremely effective. I've done it myself several times and it works wonders.

Best Answer

write the letter and put it in an envelope. you don't want to offend the other person. my God, they could sue you for being offensive !!! lol :)

Best Answer

It's okay. Helps a little. I find it to be much more effective to pour my heart out to God. Then I ask him to show me how to handle the situation. That is very effective. Usually he guides me over the next few days/weeks.

Best Answer

send it to a random person on your contact list using an alternate id

Best Answer

I find that writing a letter about a problem, any problem at all, is usually the most effective thing to do. Once you finish writing it, you may even find that you weren't angry in the first place. Getting the thoughts out on paper gets them out of your head so that you don't have to dwell on them.

Best Answer

Write as if you would.It's helpful to see your gripes and protests in writing.Amazing how you will amend them:-)

Best Answer

I DO WHEN IM ANGRY whoop i am not shouting

it does work i could write for a hour some times

Best Answer