YouCouldBeHappy YouCouldBeHappy 70+, F 16 Answers Jun 27 in Doing Good

Keeps rolling on & pushes you around, lets you get back up, and run along with it.

Best Answer

I do the work and when I've done my best, I let go of the results, because they are not in my hands...

Best Answer

Your wisdom is catching up!

Best Answer

Thanks ... All we can do is our best :)

Best Answer

you pop, you lock, you block and you rock!

Best Answer

you are born, and things are given to you, and taken from you; you grow up and you decide what you need and want most in your life and what is acheiveable. It's not about who you know, or what someone else is doing similarly; it's how much you believe you can do it, how far you are willing to climb to get to that good place.

Best Answer

You wake up every day then laugh at the problems as they come before you and you work through them.

Best Answer

Someone presses the on button and you have to stay away from the off button it's dangerous.

Best Answer

You're born, you rely on your parents for 20 years, you try to survive for the next 50, or 60 years, then you die.

Best Answer

u pay bills bills bills lol

Best Answer

in circular sort of thingy.

Best Answer

1. breathe. 2. Drink. 3. Eat. 4. Poop. 5. Sleep. Sorted.

Best Answer

That depends on your parents and etc.

Best Answer

you just do it

Best Answer

get born, eventually die

Best Answer

haven't figured out yet

Best Answer