It was all psychological & emotional fear.<br />
He was "the master" of the sick environment he created. Constant rape, starvation & physical abuse were merely tools he had at his disposal.<br />
He kept these women in an constant state of fear. He was able to maintain control through fear. All in the name of his pathetic psychotic sexual needs.<br />
In my opinion, his life + 1,000 years prison sentence, is NOT enough punishment! They should hand him over to me! I would make him regret his actions & then some!

Best Answer

Yes, I think you're correct about how he did it, based on some articles about the case I was just reading.

Best Answer

it isn't too difficult to beat and torture a child or even an adult or into submission no matter what the sick b.a.s.t.a.r.d looks like

Best Answer

Maybe so... it still seems extremely odd however, especially the fact that nobody noticed what was going on.

Best Answer

Maybe his wussy looks and behaviors played a part in why no one really paid attention to him or suspected anything. He obviously was more clever and devious than he looked.

Best Answer

It definitely appears that way.

Best Answer

Yeah, I wonder about it too. He seldom takes showers. At least, that's how he and Che looks like.^^

Best Answer

Hey LR, I think that's it... probably he snapped because he was so grungy no real-world woman wanted to have anything to do with him, so he took what he wanted by force.

Best Answer

He had two brothers who were also arrested and then released for "lack of evidence". They claimed they weren't involved and that was accepted. But I wondered too how the three women together couldn't have overpowered him. He beat and raped all three.

Best Answer

Yes it seems very strange that it took so long for them to try to escape... it seems to me that he must have brainwashed them in some way.

Best Answer

You'd be surprised, but there is something about them that doesn't seem right especially that one woman. Maybe I'm just being silly...

Best Answer

You mean that they became sort of submissive? I could be wrong but I somehow get that feeling...

Best Answer

Could be Stockholm Syndrome or something else.

Best Answer

Yes, I think he brainwashed them.

Best Answer