Great grandfather was an actor, grandmother wrote films, grandfather writes novels and for some papers (he lives in Tasmania and Australia) some great, great, great uncle in the 1800's was a famous explorer/colonel and pretty darn famous tons of stuff about him online. There is a city in Canada named after him and an Island. Theres loads of other stuff too but really cant be bothered to go through it all

Best Answer

idk, but my grandpa's grandpa was the first sheriff of Laurens county, we got his gun in a case hanging up, it's like a 1830 something colt something idk.

Best Answer

We all saw the movie!

Best Answer

My grandson is going to be the Emporor of Titan

Best Answer

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!!! My family is the reason why Human race exists...

Best Answer

We're not lol. Just a normal boring family :-)

Best Answer

my 5th cousin is Billy Graham

Best Answer

my great great grandfather was fair well known shipwright

Best Answer

My family were thieves - lol
May the tradition continue

Best Answer

:) didnt say he was an angel... <--defo prisoner heritage

Best Answer

Doesn’t matter where you start; it’s where you end up that matters- even if you started with thieven, cheaten’ bast*ards

Best Answer

Don't know anything famous, but I do know I'm related to Beach as in Hamilton/Beach and also related to Wyatt Earp. Our family arrived in Canada 14 generations ago.

Best Answer