how far along during pregnancy do you feel the baby move
sensational sensational 18-21, F 10 Answers Feb 6, 2009

It usually takes longer to recognize with your first pregnancy. For one, you aren't sure at first if that is what it is, it feels very similar to gas, or your belly rumbling around at first. I know with my second pregnancy I recognized it from the very first moments. Usually about 18 weeks you start feeling movement. Women that are thinner will generally feel it sooner than obese pregnant mothers. After awhile the baby starts to move around so much and with such force, it can kick a dinner plate off your belly, or wake your husband if you are sleeping with your belly up against him.

Best Answer

It depends on how aware you are, some say it also depends on your size, but I haven't noticed that being a factor. With my first pregnancy, I was almost 18 weeks before I noticed movement and was positive about it, I may have had flutters around 16 weeks. This pregnancy, I have noticed them 2 weeks ahead of last time.

Best Answer

2 mo - 4 mo along.

Best Answer

Around sixteen weeks you'll feel butterflies and slight movement. By the time you're 20 weeks there should be definite kicking. By then, your baby should move at least ten times a day. All mine had a habit of waking up when i went to bed, but perhaps i just noticed it more then because i was lay still.

Best Answer

I felt both of mine move at the end of the fourth month. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

Best Answer

I've never been pregnant but I think when my Mom was pregnant each time with my little brothers it was around three or four months. It's so neat! Just putting my hand on her belly I could feel hiccups and kicks and stuff. And sometimes see a hand or foot pushing. So weird ans awesome!

Best Answer

Seems like about 3 or 4 months..It was the strangest and coolest thing! Wait till the baby gets bigger and you can actually see a foot or hand pressing on your belly! That is freaky and cool!!

Best Answer

14 weeks this time. With all my others it was around 16-18 weeks.

Best Answer

I felt her move when I was about four months along. And it was soooo wonderful !!!

Best Answer