I'd do anything. really.

Best Answer

Yes I believe in it and I also believe true love would not ask you to abandon all and everything.

Best Answer

What if true love is not asking...what if it's a threat from others?

Best Answer

Depends on the threats and the who, grown children they will come around when they see the good in it does not mean they have to be abandon just time.

Best Answer

An ex husband with a good threat regarding younger kids? Isn't that blackmail?

Best Answer

Depending where you live they are empty threats, he is going to take the children away of course that is what most say and unless you are a unfit mother it will not happen

Best Answer

what if it's not me who is unfit but my boyfriend is?

Best Answer

well if your boyfriend is unfit then it is you who should be thinking about what you are doing and if he comes before your children you knowing he is unfit I would say maybe you should reexamine what true love is.

Best Answer

He's not really unfit...just has a bad past...he's actually a wonderful person but has a past that I know that my ex will try and bring up...doesn't matter if my kids think he is wonderful too.

Best Answer

Most all have a past of some sort and a past is a past

Best Answer

No,I don't believe in true love,not at all.

Best Answer