I was 3 years old living in Woodbridge,Conn. I remember my friends and neighbors. Vivid memories of the snow being so deep. I remember having lots of friends around and moms were home. Neighbors were great people and nice to have back then. Warm memories that are nice to refect on. I wish that is how it would be now with people and neighbors. I miss it.
perplexe perplexe 51-55, F 24 Answers Jan 24, 2010

I was two. We were moving into our new house and the neighbor lady came over to introduce herself. She asked me what my name was. I was playing with a big red rubber band so I said "red rubber band".

Best Answer

I can remember back to 2-3 years old . It amazes my parents the people and places I rememeber. Yes my long term memory is good but short term, if I put my keys down and walk off they are probably lost :0)

Best Answer

I have cellular memory since conception.

Best Answer

I have several memories that date back when I was two. I remember my dad jumping into a pool to save a drowning child. When I told him about this memory he was amazed because I had just turned two. In that same year I remember we moved to a different province and I rode one the floor of the moving van that my parents had rented...that was back in the day when seatbelts were not required by law :) The only blurry years are 7-9. Not sure why??

Best Answer

not sure the age...learning how to walk...my mom on one side and dad on the other, going from one to the other. they're cheering me on and clapping. i remember the floor felt slippery and thinking "what's the big deal?"-- haha, something like that.

Best Answer

I was 3 too.

Best Answer

I was about 2, living in Richmond, VA and lived with my mom and dad. We had a lab puppy named Sparky, and then when we moved we had to give him away.

Best Answer

i can remember looking up from my crib..lol dont know how old i was..lol probably1 or something? lol people say i have a good memory,i can remember very specific things people have told me 15 yrs ago,comercails ive seen on tv,what they talked about etc...small insegnificant things that people normaly woudnt ussualy keep in their mind.but im still very much connected to when i wa little stil.maybe this is why...

Best Answer

Maybe 4 or 5; my memories of early life are pretty sparse and scattered. I vividly remember this first memory (at 4 or 5), though: Mother was all made up and pretty; I suppose we were going somewhere. She asked me to go get her hairbrush from the bathroom, and I couldn't find it. Uneasily, I returned to her, empty handed. She flew into a rage, started screaming at me, and smacked me across the face, splitting my lip. I vividly remember the taste of my own blood; I've been fascinated with that taste to this day.

Best Answer

I remember lying on my Mum and Dads purple bed in the first house we lived in before they divorced. I couldn't move around so I guess I might have been a baby at the time. I also remember falling in the fish pond and nearly drowning, and a spider crawling up my leg in the local shop when I was 3. I can remember nearly everything else from this time on

Best Answer

i was five and we had to leave our home b/c of some family problems... i think it was before that when my father said that he wanted to kill all of us and i became very scared of him...

Best Answer

same as r8r4

Best Answer

I remember a hospital cot. Lots of babys crying. I'm trying to get out of the cot. Bandages all over my little body. PAIN!

I was 2 years old when I pulled a boiling kettle down on me by the cord. Sustained 3rd degree burns on 30% of my body. Hospital was excellant though. I have no visible scars today. Just some patches on my ankles.

Best Answer

I have no idea, maybe 10yr old

Best Answer

I was 11, when my great-grandmother died.

Best Answer

I remember being in a hospital in a crib with my brother when I was a year and a half old. I remember my mother reaching in and handing me a Winnie The Pooh stuffed toy. I asked her about that and she said she couldn't believe I remembered that.

We were in the hospital becase our house burned down and we got burns on us.

Best Answer

2 YRS OLD

Best Answer