dougle dougle 66-70, M 23 Answers Jul 19, 2012

Parents died of AIDS.........no bedtime

Best Answer

I`m so sorry; I am aware of how things are over there. Must be a strong guy.

Best Answer

Infant.

Best Answer

My brother and I wear talking about this last week. My first memories must have been between 2-3 but I remember real well that when I was 4 I saved my brother from drowning. He had fell head first in to a water tank about 2 foot deep I just grabbed his leggs and pulled him out. He is 2 years younger than me and I am 65.

Best Answer

Some memory!

Best Answer

I could probably remember going back a little before the age of three. I was playing in the back yard with my sister and brother. I remembered accomplishing flipping over a bar that was over the swing that could have been used as a monkey bar at the time. I was so proud that I have achieved such a thing that the other older kids in the neighborhood and my brother and sister who were older than me did. <br />
Then I also remember that I may have been a little older than three. I might have been a little less than three and a half, and what I remember wasn't a very good memory. The more time went by, the more I realized that it wasn't good. only lately have I learned to move on in life and let it go.

Best Answer

3 years old. I was sneaking candy canes off the tree on Christmas eve.

Best Answer

That`s some memory!

Best Answer

I remember being in my dads nuts.

Best Answer

Surely not monkey nuts? (joke)

Best Answer

Oh no you didn't!!!

Best Answer

My first memory is of me sitting in the kitchen sink, I don't recall anyone else being in the room so that was a bit odd.

Best Answer

I have a similar memory;we had no bathroom, post WW11 happy tho.

Best Answer

About age three...standing up in the bathtub holding a washcloth in front of me while dancing, pretending that it was a skirt and that I was a girl.

Best Answer

I remember doing something similar. Wonder why it`s still with me. Mum laughing at me.

Best Answer

I remember events from around 3...my sister been born

Best Answer

What a lovely memory.

Best Answer

2. I remember the cold room of the house that my Mom and her 1st husband had.

Best Answer

yes I remember being very cold somewhere, but can`t quite place the time

Best Answer

I can recall being one or two.

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

Earliest memory, about four years old (Quite a feat for a 62 year old).

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

ah i can go back upto 3 rd grade where i was asked to sit between two girls,

Best Answer

i can remember a few incidents when i was in infant school...its difficult to say as when you are growing up your parents tell you things about you as a child so thats not really remembering..

Best Answer

Yes that`s true.

Best Answer

A few things from around age 2 or 3

Best Answer

age 5

Best Answer