MushroomFaerie148 MushroomFaerie148 22-25, F 17 Answers May 28, 2010

I can't remember anything before nine-ish maybe some things here and there but I feel the memories are FALSE memories hmmm

Best Answer

About 3 years old - snatches of scenes... A creek at the bottom of the front lawn that I fell into... being stung by a bumble bee that I pulled apart to see what was inside... a large walnut tree by the house.

Best Answer

Trauma stays with you for life I think. When I was 2yo I pulled a boiling kettle off the shelf by the cord and got 3rd degree burns over 30% of my body. I remember being in a military hospital in a crib and lots of babies crying. I don't remember any pain or the incident itself though, must have blocked it out. My dad said that when he pulled my shirt off me some skin came with it. It was an excellent hospital because today I have no scars except for a brownish patch on one ankle.

Best Answer

I can remember a few things since the age of 3-4 years old. I had an uncle who was in Army and i was very scared of him. Whenever he was around, he used to make me' sit-stand-sit-stand'.

Best Answer

I can see my dad, from my hiding place under the kitchen table. He was in his uniform, and had just came back from the war, I was 4 years old. (1945)

Best Answer

earliest childhood memory is when i was 2 1/2 years old, i remember because i have this photo and i remember the day when it was taken, i was struggling because i didn't like my clothes =D

Best Answer

Exactly five days after my second birthday. That was the day my brother was born.

Best Answer

I have clear memories from when I was 3 or 4 . Some murky rcollection of life at 2 or 3 . I still remember a dream or two from those days , too .

Best Answer

to the ripe age of 4 and remember most of my miserable childhood especially being raped by a priest but nobody did anything about it. It was an isolated incident thus well...

Best Answer

When I was two or three years old, I had a dream about seahorses and woke up screaming. My parents ran in the room and thought that I had seen a scorpion. They turned the room upside down looking for it. Turns out we had been to a seafood restaurant recently before that and I had seen an aquarium with seahorses. The retelling of that story as I grew up re-enforced the memory.

Best Answer