I remember snippets of where I lived in Kentucky when I was two..

Best Answer

i remember being baptized. my mother didn't believe me until i gave her details. i was a couple of months old.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

:) im not the only one who has a good memory then? lol

Best Answer

My earliest memory is when I once played in a sandbox with some toy cars in Kazakhstan, I was between 5 months and 1 year old or so at that time.

Best Answer

cool :)

Best Answer

I remember sharing an entire bottle of children's aspirin with my twin brother when we were 2. I gave him 2 tablets and I ate the rest. I remember going to the hospital to have my stomach pumped out and seeing the tubes coming out of my nose while lying in the recovery room.

Best Answer

wow thats emotional ! glad you were ok and thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

Far enough.

Best Answer

That day when I got plasticine caught in my yellow dress, I must have been 2.

Best Answer

aw lol sweet :)

Best Answer

My earliest memory is when i was three and I was bit by a goat at the petting zoo

Best Answer

Age 2

Best Answer

Back to when I was maybe 5 ish..not sure really.

Best Answer

really i can remember from when i was 5 months old :) how freaky is that

Best Answer

Interesting.

Best Answer

I know my mother things its weird as i reel lots of things from my baby years , she gets shocked with what i tell her and very puzzled lol

Best Answer

well can remember Apollo missions to the moon, getting up very early to watch the rocket takeoff... yeah that was a LONG time ago. I know neither my sister who is almost 2 years older or I were old enough for school. So I must have been 3or slightly older.

Best Answer