Post
Freedom of the press is limited to those who own one - Henry Louis Mencken
shap36 shap36 41-45, M 11 Answers Apr 8, 2012

Your Response

Cancel

No, I think the internet has given people the ability to find out more about what is right and what is wrong.

Best Answer

It is relative. The press only report, if you allow them to dictate your thought without discussion then you need to widen out a little. In France, our press report, they cover stories, and opine, they do not dictate. We are lucky that they are not that powerful. We all know certain newspapers represent certain lobbies, its not like in England where they change sides when it pleases them, and thereby tried to pace human thought!

Best Answer

they wish it were true, but it has changed, we are not all the sheep they think we are. if they throw out enough lies though, it begins to sound like the truth, instead, and some of the sheep will vote republifcan. there are always those who don't have brains.

Best Answer

not true.there was a time , when tv , radio and newspapers were strict with contend but the internet is still free and we can choose what to believe. when the internet will be restricted, then we can consider ourselves as regressing /

Best Answer

Not at all. My mind is not controlled by the media

Best Answer

Where is Dr. goebbels when you need him. Fox I think may have taken his place.

Best Answer

States who do this use several platforms: media, education, the arts, political parties... something else, I can't remember. <br />
The key thing is to reduce political debate to simple doctrines that people swallow, and then you can push emotional buttons.

Best Answer

About 99%. The other 1% don't pay any attention.

Best Answer