Questionator Questionator 26-30 122 Answers Nov 4, 2010

Question of the Day

very. I neglected myself, put myself down, begged for strangers' help, became suicidal, put myself in a lower position than I should have been, accepted things I shouldn't have, compromised on things instead of doing them for myself, .... I changed the way I looked, i've changed myself ... luckily these changes have turned out for the better in the end. I love love and I would like to go far for it, but at this point, I prefer to take care of myself instead and make sure I never again go off chasing relationships which will hurt my self-esteem and sense of dignity. Love is a positive feeling and should never make the lover feel forced to put him/herself down.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

Nowhere for it is always in my heart.

Best Answer

Well, I fell in love, though I was married. Albeit, my marriage was over and had been for years. I cannot say more, for I am still, after 23 years, a bit shocked that I did do the things I did for love. I kept my children, thank the Heavens, but gave up most other things. I do not believe that one should live with a person he/she does not love, except in extreme circumstances. After I left, with my children, they did get to observe what a real marriage, without violence, was like. We raised my two and his two. Now, we have five grandchildren. They all went to college on some sort of scholarship, for we could not afford to send them. I did many things for my love. Things which most people would condemn me for. I met him in the rain in February and sat against a cold tree just to talk to him and hold him. We kissed and though it was cold, it was no longer cold for me. I met the cold stares only a small town can give one. I refused to bend to their anger. I loved and still love the man for whom I did all that most would assume wrong. He nearly died from heart failure in 1999. For some months, my life stood still. Mine and my children's lives were, and are ba<x>sed upon this man and we could not move forward until he could. I gave my all for love. My mother and father almost stopped being there for me. They disliked me for what I did for love. But, I stood my ground and have yet to regret it. I gave my all for the sake of love.

Best Answer

Actually, other people are not important when you love...its what you and the person you love believes in...that's how it should be always...

Best Answer

well i'm completely broke and homeless, and the girl i love is in florida...<br />
once winter rolls through i'm going to be riding my bike from arizona to florida...<br />
is going far enough???<br />
btw, yes she knows my current monetary state, we met years ago back when i was driving a brand new car and had a three bedroom to myself...

Best Answer

way too far...these days i would need a sat nav to get me there..........

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

To hell and back?<br />
Love is hard.....love can make you happy or it can make you sad....Love is an umbrella, of which other emotions hide under.....<br />
You just don't know when you're gonna get wet and how long the storms gonna go on for....<br />
Sammy Jo Duponte xx

Best Answer

One thousand, two hundred miles, one way.

Best Answer

Perhaps too far. One one hand I moved to another country to be with someone... didn't work and I moved back. On another time I stood in a an abusive relationship just with the hopes he would change... didnt work.... I learnt and now I am only willing to give what does not affect me as a person or my future and only if the person earns it and it's reciprocal. Applause, please!

Best Answer

To the point of self destraction,Love can bring the most levelheaded Person to the point of ruin.<br />
BE carefull.<br />
Greetings Hierman

Best Answer

I was told love should bring out the best in you...

Best Answer

It should but it depends on the one you are with. With the right one, confidence, motivation, positive thinking, comfortable, relaxed, freedom to express without being suffocated or ridiculed, with the wrong person, totally the opposite also include being suffocated and ridiculed.

Best Answer

In the next room =)

Best Answer

Not as far as many others. I have been blessed that I have not had to. I know parents who have had children much sicker than mine ever was. Parents who have had to learn how to give shots and to use IV pumps and to change dressings and sometimes to wake up every three to four hours all night long for YEARS in order to administer medicines. No compared these heroic parents I have done very little. So this is my salute to parents of seriously ill children.

Best Answer

For love there is no limit,<br />
My love would be the luckiest woman in the world and id make sure she knew it everyday she<br />
woke up and everynight before she went to bed.<br />
My love would have my heart,<br />
and anything else of mine that she wanted.<br />
Id put aside all of my own needs just to give her one of her wants.<br />
I would not only go to the ends of the earth or hell and back for love <br />
but also make sure that when i was gone for her she had everything she <br />
needed to be happy and when i got back she would know how much<br />
i loved her without any doubt in her mind.

Best Answer

I hope you find that woman...because love should blossom and be rooted firmly with trust and devotion...

Best Answer

As far as my mind would let me before i had a breakdown. I stuck around with an abusive, drunk for 6 years, all in the name of love. Until i finally realsied that love is meant to make you feel good not make you feel scared, love is meant to be shared not taken from you and stamped all over. For me now love is looking into the eyes of my kids and knowing that they truely love me back.

Best Answer

Down the block to the corner store!

Best Answer

257.9 miles.

Best Answer

I moved from the only home I have ever known half way across the Pacific Ocean for love.

Best Answer

Well crossed all the limits, even though I know he have someone else in his life..<br />
His ignorance make me mad. I forget to smile. Now I am so blind that I cant see the happiness that surrounds me. I don't know why people love that person who ignore us a lot and never give a chance who love us a lot.. Even I am one among them. I cant sleep, I cant smile, I cant eat, I forget myself.. I just want to recover from this situation.. I need some friends who could comfort me, who could get me out of this situation.. I hope I can find at least one friend from this group who could help me..

Best Answer

As far as i had too. Was well worth the time.

Best Answer

I ended up marring the guy when we were suppose to be friends only. Going on fifteen years and still counting.

Best Answer

23 years and counting!

Best Answer