SlightlySparkles SlightlySparkles 22-25, F 14 Answers Apr 18 in Dating & Relationships

At whatever point you start feeling safe being kinky with the other person.....

Best Answer

As soon as the subject of sex comes up. Get it out of the way up front. Then if they are good with it, enjoy!

Best Answer

I suppose it varies. When I was with my last partner, we went for ages with things sort of evolving, gradually we both realized we were kinky, although I think that ex<x>pression makes it all sound rather sordid, which it never was. <br />
I don't either of us would have wanted to just blurt it out that we liked certain things. All I can say is that as things happened it was amazing......

Best Answer

In all fairness probably after the your place or mine question

Best Answer

Don't say a word when the mood is right rock there world

Best Answer

In all serious you're probably fine with light bondage pretty early on. But if you're talking about something like goatplay you have to really be on top of things.

Best Answer

open from the start !!

Best Answer

Talk is cheap. Action is better.

Best Answer

First week

Best Answer

If one stinks of kink, its only matter of time before the other partner realizes it.

Best Answer

"I like sucking bewbies" - That's my introduction line when I meet someone interesting.

Best Answer

Depends on how kinky honestly.

Best Answer

I think you'd have to play that one by ear...

Best Answer