cuddlybear22 cuddlybear22 16-17, F 46 Answers Jun 1, 2011

To the end of the earth BABY!!!!<br />
I gotta boat and a cutlass... <br />
I can do anything...

Best Answer

to the end of the rainbow

Best Answer

As far as it takes, and then some

Best Answer

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND BACK AND THREE SPINS

Best Answer

I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more...

Best Answer

7 years far and counting.

Best Answer

about that far

Best Answer

I would die for real love cause there's no sense living without it.

Best Answer

deppends ... whats real love to you?

Best Answer

love is patient love is kind.. that stuff.

Best Answer

Anywhere. :)

Best Answer

I wold: cover her from an armagedon , figth a war singlehandedly , defy the gods , be her slave , never stop loking at her lovely face , alwais meke her smile , never let her sufer , alwais ancer her call without asking in return (at all) , go to my body ands souls limit , everithing and more.Exept defy ho I am (curce miself 10 times).

Best Answer

True love knows no boundaries. It can even move the mountain. For me, I'm wiling to give up my life if it's the only to keep him/her alive. Love itself is a sacrifice, a sacrifice that we just give, without expecting for something in return.

Best Answer

as far as he's willing to go for me too.!! (:

Best Answer

From here to the end of the Universe and back.

Best Answer

The distance. And then some.

Best Answer

7263 miles

Best Answer

For the one I love(or will love in the future; seriously love) I'd leave it all behind...I'd sacrifice and push myself to limits I never thought possible if that loving feeling is truly genuine and honest.

Best Answer

So far my record is more than 3000 kilometers or 2000 miles..I sold my car against my wishes to get there ASAP and arrived with basically nothing..It was a greyhound bus trip as well which took at least 40 hours and was hellish..On arrival i was expected to fend off a biker who had been harassing my girlfriend,which i did..<br />
The GF was a big disappointment and notorious in her home town as a.......how would you say....<br />
I worked in every place in town and made many excellent friends...It was a very tough year.<br />
Took me a year to get home again. Back to what i was meant to be doing. <br />
Such a sucker i was..Taken advantage of and betrayed in more ways than one.<br />
These days i would be reluctant to go more than 1 hours travel..Unless it was actually true love.Then its hard to say..Then again .... i love my dog and for her i will not travel anywhere unless she can come as well. She will never betray me and for that i am willing to simply stay put!!

Best Answer

all the wayyyy

Best Answer

I would risk all I have and all that I am and go to extreme leghths to see my love go to the person that it is ment for and go even futher to catch the love that is sent to me as I am willing to do what I have to do to insure that the connection of love is not broken till they turn the connection off and on towards someone else

Best Answer

I ask myself the same thing al most every day.

Best Answer