Isabellaaa Isabellaaa 46-50, F 19 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Community

Their are 3 people alive that I would gladly give my life for in order to keep safe from harm.

Best Answer

If it is my husband or my children or grandchildren or my father, I would risk my life....I may even surprise myself and risk my life for a friend, in fact I KNOW I would. I once drove to a gang chasing a young man because i thought they would kill him....I was in my postal truck and yelled, "I AM CALLING THE COPS"...in hindsight, I could have been shot...but my only thought was....that boy is someone's child. I am maybe a risk taker at heart.

Best Answer

what a nice long story i love it!!! thx!!!

Best Answer

Thanks. I forgot about that story. I remember sharing it with some friends (after it happened)and they looked at me in horror and then I realized....I am a bit of an oddball, haha

Best Answer

Depending on the person & who the person is & how long you know the person and how you feel about a person .did you want to get closer to the person or not & can they keep a secret.if were me and I want to get closer to the person depending if it were man or woman.i knew a guy that I got close to in a matter of months and I decided to in the beginning to let him spank my bare bottom.after a while of trusting him I then decided to go to his place & pull down his & mine underwear&pants so I could suck&swallow his ****.then I tuned over when I was ready and told him to **** me in my *** & then I told him that I wanted him to SPANK MY BARE BOTTOM.i just wish sometimes he still was here in California so he could **** me some more until he teached me a lesson I never forgot.

Best Answer

Unconditional love,is the key .

Best Answer

Measure it in parsecs.

Best Answer

as far as she wants me to<br />
I did it and i do the same

Best Answer

About 6000 miles that's my limit lol

Best Answer

at least one kilometer

Best Answer

As far as the end of the earth.

Best Answer

i hope i would go as far as it takes me to do what needs doing!

Best Answer

Less than 100 miles.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not very far.

Best Answer

I would go very far. If I had to swim an ocean to get to them, I would... it may sound corny but it's true :]

Best Answer

about 8000 miles

Best Answer